Monday 9 January 2012

Day 39

Hey guys,

(((( Here are some face studies.  I did them in a few different ways.  I started off most of them with a line drawing, then I added value.  For a few I just did a line drawing, and in 2 of them (I think), I did a line drawing while trying to not take my pencil off the tablet which was fun.  I tried that a few times actually, but I'm only posting the 2 best ones with the others.  There was one which I started off with a silhouette, and then I added blocks of colour. ))))

The above text is copied from my sketchbook (I didn't want to type it out again), so to preserve everyone's sanity, I just bracketed it out for anyone coming from my CGHUB sketchbook.  I had a lot of fun with these today :D




1 comment:

  1. Lovely studies, really enjoying your work :)

    ReplyDelete